Saree is an outfit that looks very trendy if it is carried gracefully. In different eras, saree has been the hot favorite outfit of Indian models and actresses. This is why sarees have always been in trend ever since and this outfit in any era has not lost its uniqueness and charm for women. Let’s have a look on hot favorite saree styles for this year to have a modest yet modern look.
- Traditional with a twist: Now a days, traditional sarees with a bit twist are in fashion. There are two elements which are accomplishing a saree trend these days and i.e. raw silk fabric and hand embroidery. Masaba Gupta, who is known for her bold designs and styles, has introduced a new palette of fresh colors in the traditional fabric of raw silk. 2019 is all about bold colors and trends so do not be afraid to try new colors. Be daring and give a chance to these trending, bold pallets.
- Halter neck blouses: Trend of halter neck blouses is emerging prominently in 2019. This is Anita Dongre who took a bold step and re introduced the backless halter neck blouses. When the whole saree is embroidered and it is looking like a traditional one then you can complete your look by selecting a simple halterneck blouse. It looks very classy and if you are going to attend a wedding function in summer, you must go with this look to awe your audience.
- Lavish Embroidery: In the starting of 2019, the trend of heavy sarees has been seen on ramps and fashion shoots. There are many designers who have introduced some heavily embroidered sarees. Even in Bollywood award shows, actresses have carried these heavily embroidered sarees very gracefully. Deepika, Kareena, Sonam Kapoor have flawlessly carried the luxurious sarees and they looked like a real diva. So, ladies! Do not be afraid to follow the trend of these heavily luxurious sarees.
- Flowing floral saree: If you have to attend a desi wedding and you want to shine among other women in the event then floral saree is something you can go with. Among other prominent designers of India, name of Sabyasachi Mukherjee has also gained prominence in fashion circle. He is the one who has re-introduced this floral saree in India this year. Deepika and Aishwariya wore his designer floral sarees and won the hearts of the people. Floral have a soft and romantic touch and is suitable for every occasion.
- The Hybrid saree: There may be many women who may not like this fusion idea of saree that has bold cuts or draping edges. But believe me it looks very trendy as it provides you a chic perfection. Shilpa Shetti has carried this style fabulously. So, if you like experimenting and want to add something extra in your wardrobe, then go for it.
Sarees are one of the most elegant pieces of clothing which can enhance a woman’s personality more than anything if carried gracefully. You should always experiment with your style to add an element of surprise while carrying a saree so that you always look different yet traditional.