New Year is a right time to change your hair color because New Year, new styles and definitely new you. Right? Hair color plays a key role in the enhancement of your personality and believe me this new year has brought a new batch of hair colors for you which are going to rock your personality in a new way. As far as 2018 is concerned, rose gold, icy platinum, fiery red shades were in fashion but the year of 2019 is all about new hair colors. Here we are going to discuss 6 hair colors that you will see in the whole year of 2019 and it will be quite hard for you to select just one for you. Here they are:
- Chestnut Brown and Gold: Classic chestnut is going to hit the hair fashion industry this year. Miranda Kerr has already taken lead because she has got this fashion shade with the golden, sleek highlights. This color is very easy to maintain and especially those girls who are going to take an initiative with a brown base, they will like it a lot.
- Inky black: Although black is an all time favorite shade but when we talk about inky black, it is somehow different from the traditional one. This inky-black hair color is all about shine. The glossier it is, the better it will look. Somehow it is difficult to maintain this hue but color enhancing products can be used to preserve it.
- Ash Gray: There would be many of you who would not like to dip their toes in the inky black color so they can try ash gray shade. In this dye, dark shade will stay along your roots and the light gray shade will be on the ends of your hair.
- Pastel Pink: Fashion weeks always bring some new fashion shades that compel people to be bold. This year Marc Jacobs’ runway introduced the pastel pink color. Fashion models wore so many bold colors like orange, blue, lavender and only one light color and that was pastel pink. This color stole the show and trending immensely in the fashion world.
- Baby Blonde: Natural streaks of little kids are a true inspiration behind this baby blonde shade. For having a baby blonde shade, you must tell your stylist to go for pale blonde instead of the pure icy tones.
- Chocolate brown and copper: 2018 was all about bold and fiery hues but in 2019 you will see more subdued copper tones. Classic chocolate brown color is a trending one that is accomplished with the all over copper highlights. This color looks very trendy and pretty and almost never goes wrong.
So these are the trending shades of 2019. If you want to rock your look, you can go for these shades without any hesitation. Always remember that for carrying stunning hair color, you need to get out of your comfort zone and get comfortable with new and exciting hair colors.