Dark circles have become one of the most common phenomena for men and women equally but it specially affects a woman’s look as every one of us is trying so hard to do all at once. Managing office, business, home and family takes a lot of toll on a woman’s body and it is instantly shown through your under eyes as they start darkening. Even with one sleepless night, we start to get those dark circles and imagine how it looks like when you have so many sleepless nights with babies and stuff.
So, when you go to office or for any other meeting, none of us want to show our inner struggles through dark circles. We want to look fresh and healthy without having other people judging us through our dark circles.
So, here in this blog, I will discuss that how can you hide your dark circles in best possible way to look fresh for meetings and get togethers etc.
- One of the most common home remedy is to put slices of cucumber on your eyes for ten to fifteen minutes to erase the dark circles. Afterwards, wash it with the lukewarm water. Dark circles will gradually start to disappear.
- Soaking your under eyes with tea bags for few minutes can also help with dark circles.
- Cold compress really helps with minimizing under eye dark circles. This method is amazing and if you can repeat it in morning and evening for ten minutes, you will have wonderful effects.
- Cold milk is also a good source of vitamin A. If you apply soaked cotton pads in cold milk on your eyes, your dark circles can also be minimized. Let the pads sit on under eyes for ten minutes and you will see the difference.
But if using natural items does not help with minimizing dark circles then you have make-up which can help cover the dark circles and no one will know about your sleepless nights at all.
When you want to cover your dark circles with make-up, there are four main steps involved.
- First of all, cleanse and moisturize your face and apply a light primer to prime the skin.
- Then apply powder foundation all over the face to camouflage so that you will have to use lesser concealer.
- Then apply your concealer: To color correct the dark hues under your eyes, you should use a concealer which has red or peach undertone. These colors help conceal the circles in perfect way.
- Apply another layer of powder foundation so that your concealer is set properly and is blended well on your skin so that it does not show if you are showing any dark circles.
Using home remedies to remove dark circles is a cheap and effective method and have wonderful and quick results. But if you still have those baggy dark under eyes, use concealer in a way that no one can see through the dark circles and you can deal with people with full confidence.