Fashion is not everyone’s cup of tea. Not everyone is blessed with a keen fashion sense. However, when you talk about Indian men, don’t take it otherwise, but they do make fashion disasters more often than our girls. But remember, simply you are the most charming person in your style. I will actually focus today on T-Shirt, because for me you look the hottest in this outfit.
A t-shirt is a man’s second best friend after jeans, of course! But a pair of jeans is still an incomplete piece of clothing without a t-shirt. It’s like they go hand in hand for most men. Some guys tend to be in jeans and t-shirt day in and out. It would not be wrong to say that a t-shirt is the most basic piece of clothing in every man’s wardrobe and making a basic t-shirt look stylish should be on every man’s mind because they buy t-shirts more often than anything else.
Bold, witty and fun, slogan T-shirts add a head-turning novelty factor to your outfit. A must-have for college boys, these pieces will make a statement and often start conversations. The best way to wear a basic t-shirt is of course with a pair of classic denims. This combination never disappoints. Rock monochromes in the most stylish way by wearing a single color outfit. Look your casual best by wearing a basic t-shirt with shirt. Pair a t-shirt with a casual blazer/shirt and jeans to sport the smart casual look or maybe a leather/bomber jacket for a club night Mix and match a bit, wear a t-shirt under a formal blazer and trousers. Or just forget the rules and wear a formal suit with a t-shirt instead of a shirt Build a closet full of them and wear one that reflects your mood of the day. This white Flying Machine piece is for days when you’re feeling a little daring. Pair with ripped denim, plimsolls and a backpack, and you’re ready to go.
Things You Need To Keep In Mind While Shopping For A Basic T-Shirt.
- Fit – The fit of a basic t-shirt is like the most important factor while shopping. There is no point wearing a basic t-shirt if it doesn’t fit you well and by well we mean according to your body type.The only thing in a basic t-shirt that attracts attention is perfect fitting.
- Fabric – Once you have a good fit, you turn to the fabric of the t-shirt. Good fit but poor quality doesn’t look stylish at all. You should feel good about the quality the moment you wear it.
- Colour – You can make a basic t-shirt look very interesting by the colour you choose. While white, black and grey are the most wearable options available, you can experiment by adding many other colours as well.
Still I need to advice something to you guys. As a girl, some extra ordinary style don’t make any sense for me so got some tips for you:
- Match your socks
- wearing sunglasses at night is not cool.
- You kept 4 buttons of your shirt open? Why stop at 4, open them all! We are all waiting to see the bounty of your gorgeous chest hair!
- Pink is not the problem. Pairing it correctly is.
- Save your shiny shirts for dinners and wear them under your suits. Walking in the sun wearing that will make you look like Edward Cullen and all of us know what happened to him.
- Do yourself a favour and take your sister or girlfriend with you when you go shopping.
- ironing your shirts is important. Yes, we do notice the crease.
- It’s time to stop looking like a walking advertisement. Yes, we are talking about your logo shirts. Give them a skip for the classic V-necks or polo shirts.
- Don’t wear the same clothes for the entire week. Yes, people notice.
- Make sure you check the way your beard looks with your outfit.
- Before you try to copy a superstar like Salman Khan or Varun Dhawan, make sure you look in the mirror. Coloured pants don’t look any good off-screen. Buying a shirt just because your favourite brand is selling it doesn’t guarantee that you will look good in it.
- No, wearing formals to every party, outing, dinner, lunch or vacation is not cool.
- If you think details don’t matter, you are mistaken. So, even if you look perfectly fine, things won’t work if you smell bad. Make sure you put a little cologne before you go out.
- That long hair coming out of your nose is visible, use a pair of scissors to cut it.
- If a woman calls your outfit ugly and offers you some fashion advice, take it.
So why are you waiting? Grab your T-Shirt from your place and don’t forget to smile because it gives some confidence will make you go the extra mile. Keep smiling and be smart….