I’m a part time freelance model and loves it.
Among skin types, dry skin is the most difficult to take care of and it’s the most needy of attention. It’s easy to follow the wrong routine because there are many skin care tips, but if you have a dry skin you cold end up with doing things that could hurt it even more. So, what are the steps to follow if you have a dry skin.
- Wear sunscreen, in winter also: sun damage makes your skin slowly unable to hold moisture or feel smooth, but if you protect it with a sunscreen it will always be protected from UV ray
- Use moisturizers: it’s very important to moisturize your skin so choose carefully the products with this function as serums, gels, lotions, creams, firming etc. Moisturizers should be filled with antioxidants, ingredients that help skin hold on to water, skin-repairing ingredients, and anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Exfoliate: exfoliating, the process of cells turnover is important for healthy skin, but due to sun’s action, your skin could need help. Find an exfoliant product in order to help your skin to remove the build-up of old skin cells and the replacing them with newer, smoother ones
- Don’t forget your lips: lips are the least capable of staying smooth and soft. Take care of them during day and night: apply and reapply an emollient lipstick or gloss; at night don’t go to sleep before protecting your lips with an emollient lip-balm all year-round.
- Never use products containing drying or irritating ingredients: but you already knew that one, right? Avoid constant exposure to dry environments, cod weather, or air from heaters or air conditioners. Adding a humidifier to your home can make a world of difference!
Alexandra Kostic is a model from Serbia and here she shows her body secrets. Fitness is her key success material for a perfectly tuned body. Want to be like her – start training like her 🙂
How can I find my skin type?
The first step we need to make in order to understand how to set our skin care routine is to know our skin type.
1-Wash your skin and remove all the day’s make up and oil
2- Let your skin rest and don’t apply any product until it return to its natural state
3-At this point you can observe your skin and determine if it’s normal. oily, dry or a combination of the previous
How can I keep my skin hydrated?
Hydration is one of the main element of our skin protection routine: we should choose cleaning and exfoliating products with hydrating formulas, but don’t forget the simplest gesture: drink, drink, drink! Around 8 glasses of water per day will help your skin to be perfect
How can I avoid skin irritation?
To avoid our skin to get irritated there are some adroitness we should observe, we should be sure to choose make up products that are test against these problems and that are suitable for our skin type overall if it’s delicate, we should always clean our brushes regularly to fight infections and clogged pores.
Can food help my skin beauty?
A balanced diet with a wide variety of fruits, vegetables and other healthy foods is a must of our skin. It will nurture our skin with all the necessary elements. It’s obviously better to avoid food with lots of fats
Natasa Markovic is a photo model and she started when she was a kid, but seriously dealt with it over the past few years, with a passion for acting, being in a front of a camera, and she likes to pose. She mainly shoot for fashion, sport clothing, swimwear but she also enjoys creative projects like bodypaint or dress up. She loves art photography. She is currently modeling for individual photographers. She is available for photo shoots in Serbia and can travel to other locations.She is high 166 cm. She has short red hair and dark brown eyes.
Neha Debnath is a school girl from the North Eastern state of Nagaland in India. She represent the cute face of a typical North East girl of India.
Aleksandra Kostic is a photo model, with a passion for modeling and she enjoys to be in front of the camera. She is a model mainly for fashion and an art model. She is available for photo shoots in Belgrade and she can travel to other locations in Serbia. She is tall 165 cm, she is brunette with blue eyes. In free time she trains fitness and she volunteers to help other people.